NAMU Hall is an area with 80 seats (can accommodate up to 100 persons using picnic blankets) for visitors to have picnics or take a rest. The area can accommodate families as well as larger groups. During Museum Classes, parents can watch the classes in realtime through a monitor installed on the wall.
- Instant food requiring heating and cooking, such as instant cup noodles, are not permitted at NAMU Hall.
- Chinese food delivery and alcohol is not permitted in NAMU Hall.
- Please do not save seats by putting bags on the tables and chairs.
- Please do not leave leftover food and garbage on the seats. Please dispose of your trash in the garbage can.
- There is a water cooler in NAMU Hall. (Hot water is located on the third floor lobby)