4D video simulator
The movie takes place in the virtual location of the Himalamazone, following the felled timber being transported through the corridors. The Victual Experience also gives you the thrill of riding on a roller coaster while watching the movie.
Visitors can experience the feeling of actually being in the movie by watching the 4D movie on a hydraulic simulator.
|Title||Himalama zone (4D movie)|
|Synopsis||The movie takes place in the virtual location of the Himalamazone, following the felled timber being transported through the corridors. The Virtual Experience also gives you the thrill of riding on a roller coaster while watching the movie.|
|Playing time||5minutes 20seconds|
(middle school and above)
(elementary school and younger)
- To purchase Virtual reality Room tickets, please first buy museum admission tickets, and then check for viewing times and purchase tickets at the ticket booth or information desk.
|10:00 ~ 16:00|
|10:00 ~ 17:00|
- The closing time will be an hour later on weekends and for holidays.
- One person per seat. Boarding with a child in your lap is not allowed.
- Children younger than five years of age are prohibited from boarding for safety reasons.
- Pregnant women, old and infirm, people with heart disease, and people with acrophobia are prohibited from boarding.